A one-day 1:1 intensive learning experience with hands-on shooting and portfolio building. This exclusive photography mentoring session is completely tailored to your specific interests. Polo will guide you step-by-step through everything you want to learn - session workflow, creating the right environment, Polo's lighting style, posing flow, styling, camera angles, his well known editing, anything relating to marketing and pricing for your business as well as portfolio review.
You will fill out a questionnaire to determine the material needed during the mentoring session and choose the topics that interest you most.
Among topics that can be chosen for the in person mentoring are:
- A step-by-step breakdown of a typical session and how to achieve a full gallery of images within an hour
- Creating a luxurious experience from start to finish
- Posing workflow for fine-art nude portraits
- Using and manipulating daylight/strobe/constant lighting to create stunning artistic images
- A variety of studio set ups from simple to more complex, Polo’s go-to set ups
- In-depth editing workflow and post production process
- Tips and tricks of gorgeous light
- Creating conceptual portraits with flowers/props/accessories
- Portfolio / website review
- Products and Pricing
- SEO and website
- Marketing and Social Media
- In-Person Sales
- Getting started - how to start and set up a small studio
- Posing couples
- Personal shopping for fabrics/accessories and studio equipment
- Outsourcing - working with a retoucher
- Finding your inspiration and developing your own unique style
- Achieving your goals and pursuing your career dreams
A skype call/consultation a to discuss your needs and tailor the day to you.
Hands on shooting with a model or several models
Completely customized day to your needs
All images you take may be used in your portfolio
A complimentary 60 min Skype call after the session to help with any questions you might have, image critique or just to chat
LIGHTING: Light mentoring is geared towards both studio and natural light photographers. Constant/Strobe or natural lighting will be used based on your needs.
WHAT TO BRING:
- DSLR camera
- Participants must be comfortable using their camera in manual mode
- Your favorite lens - 50mm, 24-70mm, or 85mm
- Memory cards, camera charger
- Notepad and pen
- Laptop/retouching pad
TUITION / DEPOSIT:
1:1 intensive Mentoring- $3500 OR
2:1 session is $5000 if you would like to share the session with a fellow photographer and split the cost.
A $500 Deposit is required to enroll, the remaining balance is paid 2 weeks before the session. Payment plans available. Deposit is Non-refundable.